Product details and Specifications:
- Lightweight design - 8.5kg compared to most kids bikes weighing 12kg or more
- Aluminium alloy frame (normal kids bikes use a steel frame)
- Fully safety tested to EN standards
- Handlebar/Stem/Seat post all aluminium alloy
- Handlebar grips use rubber materials 460mm (normal bikes usually use PVC).
- Zebra bikes use a professional aluminium crank set designed specifically for kids to use
- Zebra bikes use a 7 speed SHIMANO twist gear set, easy for kids to control.
- Zebra bikes use Aluminium alloy rim ,double wall wheels with KENDA tyres
- Zebra bikes use Promax aluminium alloy V Brakes and lever for high performance and efficiency whilst still being easy to control.
- Wheels size: 20"
- Frame size: 11"
- Freewheel Cassette: SHIMANO MFTZ217 speed 12-32T
- Crank- 36 tooth
- Hubs: Aluminum Quando quick release
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Comes 85% assembled in carton
Comes with a free tool kit worth £9.99 see photo plus a video of how to fix your bike together
Free assembly on any bike if collected in person from BR8 postcode plus £5.00 off the price!!
- Ideal size inside leg 52 - 55cm age 5-8 frame size 11inch wheel size 20 inch
- Seat to floor 23" (58cm) seat fully extended to floor 28.5" (72cm)
- Handle bar to floor 28.5" (72cm)
What some of our clients have said about this bike:
- "Incredible bike for the money, quick dispatch, would recommend & buy from again"
- "Great bike, next day delivery very pleased thanks for a easy transaction. 5*"
- "Great bike, better quality than i thought. Very pleased"
- "Perfect quality bike.Good service. Highly recommended. Quick delivery, Thank you"
- "Great item fast delivery....."
- "All perfect. First class service! Many thanks!"
EASY TO SET UP, COMES BOXED WITH FRONT WHEEL, HANDLEBARS, PEDALS (marked L for left & R for right ) SEAT, REFLECTORS AND BELL TO FIT 85% ASSEMBLED (MAY REQUIRE MINOR TWEAKS TO BRAKES & GEARS AND YOU SHOULD CHECK ALL NUTS BOLTS AND SCREWS BEFORE FIRST RIDE)
(Although the instructions are simple, we strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a professional cycle mechanic if you are unsure, for your own safety)
Delivery within mainland UK normally takes 2-4 working days
Shipping by UK Mail or parcel force Please make sure someone is available to sign for goods. we will attempt delivery 3 times only, then goods will have to be collected from you local depot (please call number on calling card) otherwise there is a £25.00 return charge which will be deducted from your refund.Please do not buy this item if you do not agree to this.